2017 FRENCH ALPS COLS WEEKS
2017 FRENCH ALPS COLS
ROAD BIKE CYCLE WEEKS
- 10-17 June 2017
- 17-24 June 2017
- 19-26 Aug 2017
- 26 Aug-2 Sept 2017
Cycle Hame will be running the French Alps cols weeks again in 2017. These will be guided/supported road bike cycle weeks, taking in some of our local rides, nearby famous climbs and a day to Alpe d'Huez.
The approximate itinerary is as follows:
- Day 1 - Pick up from Geneva airport or Moutiers train station. Short afternoon ride if time permits.
- Day 2 - Local ride
- Day 3-7 - Guided and/or supported cycling over some of the nearby cols eg Madeleine, Cormet de Roselend, and Petit St Bernard. We will also plan a trip to Alpe d'Huez 1 day in the week. Please note that there will be no guiding or vehicle support on 1 of these days, normally on a Wednesday.
- Day 8 - Departure day.
2017 ALPS COLS WEEK PRICES
- 10-17 June: £620 per person based on 2 sharing
- 17-24 June: £670 per person based on 2 sharing
- 19-26 Aug: £670 per person based on 2 sharing
- 26 Aug-2 Sept: £620 per person based on 2 sharing
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
The prices displayed in the list above includes
- 7 nights accommodation in Chalet Grange a Charlotte
- afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meals on 6 nights
- airport/station transfers
- vehicle support and guiding
Flights/travel to the airport or train station and insurance are not included in the price.