FRENCH ALPS & MT VENTOUX
12-19 SEPTEMBER 2020
Tick all the right boxes with this 2-centre holiday starting in the Alps and finishing in Provence.
Ride famous Tour de France climbs including Alpe d'Huez, Col de la Madeleine and Mt Ventoux.
- A week of challenging riding starting in the French Alps.
- Vehicle and rider support each day
- Famous Tour de France climbs including the Col de la Madeleine, Col de la Madeleine and Mt Ventoux.
- Finish a fabulous week cycling in Provence
- Sat 12 Sep 2020
Arrival day. Transfer to the chalet in Les Allues. Build / organise bikes.
- Sun 13 Sep 2020
Cormet de Roselend loop
- Mon 14 Sep 2020
Col de la Madeleine
- Tue 15 Sep 2020
Col de la Petit St Bernard
- Wed 16 Sep 2020
Alpe d'Huez - transfer to Provence
- Thu 17 Sep 2020
Ride through the rolling roads of Provence
- Fri 18 Sep 2020
Mt Ventoux from Bedoin
- Sat 19 Sep 2020
Departure day. Airport transfer.
- £980 per person
- Based on 2 sharing
- Single supplement - £180 pp.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 7 nights chalet/hotel accommodation
- Breakfast and evening meals(6 nights) each day
- Vehicle and rider support
- Airport/train station transfers to and from resort
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flights or train transport
- Bike hire
- Drinks not included in evening meal prices