FRENCH ALPS & MT VENTOUX
10-17 SEPTEMBER 2022
Tick all the right boxes with this 2-centre holiday starting in the Alps and finishing in Provence.
Ride famous Tour de France climbs including Alpe d'Huez, Col de la Madeleine and Mt Ventoux.
- A week of challenging riding starting in the French Alps.
- Vehicle and rider support each day
- Famous Tour de France climbs including the Col de la Madeleine, Col de la Madeleine and Mt Ventoux.
- Finish a fabulous week cycling in Provence
- Sat 10 Sept 2022
Arrival day. Transfer to the chalet in Les Allues. Build / organise bikes.
- Sun 11 Sept
Cormet de Roselend loop
- Mon 12 Sept
Col de la Madeleine
- Tue 13 Sep
Col de la Petit St Bernard
- Wed 14 Sep
Alpe d'Huez - transfer to Provence
- Thu 15 Sep
Ride through the rolling roads of Provence
- Fri 16 Sep
Mt Ventoux from Bedoin
- Sat 17 Sep
Departure day. Airport transfer.
- £1090 per person
- Based on 2 sharing
- Single supplement - £290 pp.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 7 nights chalet/hotel accommodation
- Breakfast and evening meals(6 nights) each day
- Vehicle and rider support
- Airport/train station transfers to and from resort
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flights or train transport
- Bike hire
- Drinks not included in evening meal prices