FRENCH ALPS COLS WEEKS
Cycle in the amazing French Alps tackling some of the iconic climbs made famous by the Tour de France. The Alps Cols week trips are based in our luxury chalet in Meribel Les Allues, an attractive traditional village in the French Alps. Ride some of our famous and not so famous climbs including the Col de la Madeleine, Petit St Bernard and Alpe d'Huez.
- Stay in a beautiful luxury chalet in a traditional French alpine village
- Vehicle and rider support each day
- Cyclist breakfast and afternoon tea each day
- Home cooked 3 course evening meals
- Ride classic Tour de France climbs including Col de la Madeleine, Petit St Bernard, Cormet de Roselend and Alpe d'Huez
- Day 1
Arrival day. Transfer to chalet. Short ride if time permits.
- Day 2
Local ride from the chalet - Montagny, Pralognan and Courchevel
- Day 3
Cormet de Roselend(1968m) . A 100 km loop, the main climb from Bourg St Maurice is 19kms long with 1150m height gain.
- Day 4
Col de la Madeleine(1993m) . The Col de la Madeleine(25.5kms, +1550m) is a regular feature on the Tour de France. This 85-95km ride starts from the chalet
- Day 5
Free day. Rest or ride, the choice is yours
- Day 6
Col de la Petit St Bernard(2118m). A pleasnt ride to the Italian border, the Petit St Bernard is long but has an average gradient of less than 5%.
- Day 7
Alpe d'Huez. An early start for the trip to Bourg d'Oisans to tackle the 21 bends of Alpe d'Huez.
- Day 8
Departure day. Time to say farewell after an unforgettable week cycleing in the French Alps.
- 28 Jun - 5 Jul 2020 (SOLD OUT)
- 29 Aug - 5 Sep 2020
- £850 per person
- Based on 2 sharing
- Single supplement - £120 pp.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 7 nights luxury chalet accommodation
- Breakfast, afternoon tea each day
- 3 course evening meals on 6 nights(1 staff night off)
- Vehicle and rider support
- Airport/train station transfers to and from resort
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flights or train transport
- Bike hire