2018 FRENCH ALPS COLS WEEKS
2018 FRENCH ALPS COLS
ROAD BIKE CYCLE WEEKS
- 9-16 June 2018
- 16-23 June 2018
- 18-25 Aug 2018
Cycle Hame will be running the French Alps cols weeks again in 2018. These will be guided/supported road bike cycle weeks, taking in some of our local rides, nearby famous climbs and a day to Alpe d'Huez.
The approximate itinerary is as follows:
- Day 1 - Pick up from Geneva airport or Moutiers train station. Short afternoon ride if time permits.
- Day 2 - Local ride - this often includes Montagny(Cote de la Frasse which has featured twice in recent editions of the Criterium Dauphine), Pralognan(a local ski area), and Courchevel le Praz/La Tania
- Day 3-7 - Guided and/or supported cycling over some of the nearby cols eg Madeleine, Cormet de Roselend, and Petit St Bernard. We will also plan a trip to Alpe d'Huez 1 day in the week. Please note that there will be no guiding or vehicle support on 1 of these days, normally on a Wednesday.
- Day 8 - Departure day.
2018 ALPS COLS WEEK PRICES
- 9-16 June: £650 per person based on 2 sharing
- 16-23 June: £690 per person based on 2 sharing
- 18-25 Aug: £690 per person based on 2 sharing
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
The prices displayed in the list above includes
- 7 nights accommodation in Chalet Grange a Charlotte
- afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meals on 6 nights
- airport/train station transfers
- vehicle support and guiding
- Flights or train travel