FRENCH ALPS COLS INTRODUCTION WEEKEND
3-7 JUNE 2020
NEW FOR SUMMER 2020
The 2020 Summer season we are offering an introduction weekend for any cyclists wishing to experience cycling in the Alps. We will have the usual vehicle and rider support, cycling some of the easier climbs. The weekend will also include a day trip to Alpe d'Huez.
- A four night long weekend package with accommodation, catering and airport transfers.
- Vehicle and rider support each day
- Ride some of the easier climbs at your own pace
- A day trip to Alpe d'Huez, ride this iconic climb, again riding at your own pace
- Options to ride more or less each day
- Wed 3 Jun 2020
Arrival day. Transfer to chalet. Short afternoon ride if time permits
- Thu 4 Jun 2020
Local ride. Depart from the chalet for some of the climbs nearby.
- Fri 5 Jun 2020
Col de la Tamie.
Depart from Albertville for the Col de la Tamie loop. The main climb is 10kms with 570m height gain.
Options for more or less riding/climbing.
- Sat 6 Jun 2020
Climb the classic 21 bends of Alpe d'Huez.
- Sun 7 Jun 2020
Departure day. Option to ride in the morning with a late afternoon depart.
- £680 per person
- Based on 2 sharing
- Single supplement - £120 pp.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 4 nights chalet accommodation in Meribel Les Allues
- Breakfast and afternoon tea each day
- 3 course evening meals each night
- Vehicle and rider support
- Airport/train station transfers to and from resort
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flights or train transport
- Bike hire