2019 ETAPE DU TOUR
18-22 July 2019
The 2019 Etape du Tour will be depart from Albertville and finish in Val Thorens, identical to stage 20 of the 2019 Tour de France. Once again this promises to be an unforgettable experience for the participants riding the same route that the professionals will use 6 days later.
The Cycle Hame chalet in Les Allues is in the perfect location for the 2019 Etape du Tour with easy access to both the start and finish of the event. In addition we can offer expert advice on the course, these are our local roads and climbs.
We are offering an Etape du Tour package that will include the following:
- 4 nights accommodation in our luxury chalet in Les Allues
- breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meals each day
- airport transfers(Geneva airport or Moutiers train station)
- minibus transfer to the start of the event
- pick up after the event
- race feed station
** Note that this package does not include race entry which you will need to acquire separately.
2019 ETAPE DU TOUR ITINERARY
Thu - 18 July
Pick up from Geneva airport/train station, Moutiers(Salins des Thermes train station) or self drive.
We will aim to leave the airport at 1 pm and transfer to the chalet in Les Allues. After assembling bikes there may be time for a short ride in the afternoon.
Fri - 19 July
Today you have the option of a supported ride or relax.
Sat - 20 July
Collect race packs from the Race Village in Albertville with option of an easy ride.
Sun - 21 July
An early start we will head to Albertville by minibus for the start of the 2019 Etape du Tour. We will organise a pickup point for after the event. Note that this will involve descending back down from Val Thorens as there is only one road up to the resort and it will be closed to vehicles.
Mon - 22 July
Departure day. Time to get those bikes back in their boxes before heading back to the airport after an amazing long weekend in the French Alps.
CYCLE HAME 2019 ETAPE DU TOUR PRICES
- £720 pp 2019 Etape du Tour package
- £1240 pp 2019 Etape du Tour and 2019 Tour de France combined package
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 4 nights luxury chalet accommodation
- Breakfast and afternoon tea each day
- 3 course evening meals each day
- Airport/train station transfers
- Race day transfers
- Feed station on the Etape course
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flights or transport other than airport/train station transfers and race day transfers as described above
- Etape du Tour race entry
- Bike hire