GENEVA TO NICE ROAD BIKE HOLIDAY
Ride the classic 'Route des Grandes Alpes'.
An unforgettable point to point cycle holiday that starts near the shores of Lac Léman(Lake Geneva) and ends in Nice.
This is a challenging but extremely rewarding trip that includes some famous climbs like the Col d'Iseran, Col d'Izoard and Cime de la Bonette.
- A week of challenging riding with 2-3 climbs per day.
- Vehicle and rider support each day
- Famous and not so famous climbs including Col d'Iseran, Col d'Izoard.
- Climb the famous Cime de la Bonette - the highest paved road in Europe.
- Day 1
Arrival day. Transfer to hotel. Build / organise bikes.
- Day 2
Thonon-les-Bains - Notre Dames des Bellecombe
- Day 3
Notre Dames des Bellecombes - Val d'Isere
- Day 4
Val d'Isere - Cesana(Italy)
- Day 5
Cesana - Vars
- Day 6
Vars - Valberg
- Day 7
Valberg - Antibes
- Day 8
Departure day. Transfer to Airport.
- 1450 per person
- Based on 2 sharing
- Single supplement - £250 pp.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 7 nights 2/3* hotel accommodation
- Breakfast and 2/3 course evening meals each day
- Vehicle and rider support
- Airport/train station transfers to and from resort
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flights or train transport
- Bike hire
- Drinks not included in evening meal prices