GENEVA TO NICE ROAD BIKE HOLIDAY
20-27 JUNE 2020
Ride the classic 'Route des Grandes Alpes'.
An unforgettable point to point cycle holiday that starts near the shores of Lac Léman(Lake Geneva) and ends in Nice.
This is a challenging but extremely rewarding trip that includes some famous climbs like the Col d'Iseran, Col d'Izoard and Cime de la Bonette.
- A week of challenging riding with 2-3 climbs per day.
- Vehicle and rider support each day
- Famous and not so famous climbs including Col d'Iseran, Col d'Izoard.
- Climb the famous Cime de la Bonette - the highest paved road in Europe.
ITINERARY (Details to follow)
- Sat 20 Jun 2020
Arrival day. Transfer to hotel. Build / organise bikes.
- Sun 21 Jun 2020
Thonon-les-Bains - Notre Dames des Bellecombe
- Mon 22 Jun 2020
Notre Dames des Bellecombes - Val d'Isere
- Tue 23 Jun 2020
Val d'Isere - Cesana(Italy)
- Wed 24 Jun 2020
Cesana - Vars
- Thu 25 Jun 2020
Vars - Valberg
- Fri 26 Jun 2020
Valberg - Antibes
- Sat 27 Jun 2020
Departure day. Transfer to Airport.
- 1450 per person
- Based on 2 sharing
- Single supplement - £250 pp.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 7 nights 2/3* hotel accommodation
- Breakfast and 2/3 course evening meals each day
- Vehicle and rider support
- Airport/train station transfers to and from resort
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flights or train transport
- Bike hire
- Drinks not included in evening meal prices