ROUTE DES GRANDES ALPES 2022
Ride the classic 'Route des Grandes Alpes'.
An unforgettable point to point cycle holiday that starts near the shores of Lac Léman(Lake Geneva) and ends in Nice.
This is a challenging but extremely rewarding trip that includes some famous climbs like the Col de la Madeleine, Col du Galibier, Col d'Izoard and Cime de la Bonette.
- A week of challenging riding with 2-3 climbs per day.
- Vehicle and rider support each day
- Famous and not so famous climbs including Col d'Iseran, Col de la Madeleine and Col d'Izoard.
- Climb the famous Cime de la Bonette - the highest paved road in Europe.
- Arrive at the Mediterranean after a week of alpine cycling
- Day 1 (S)
Arrival day. Transfer to hotel. Build / organise bikes.
- Day 2 (S)
Thonon-les-Bains - La Clusaz
- Day 3 (M)
La Clusaz - Bourg St Maurice
- Day 4 (T)
Bourg St Maurice - Valloire
- Day 5 (W)
Valloire - Vars
- Day 6 (T)
Vars - Saint-Martin_Vésubie
- Day 7 (F)
Saint-Martin-Vésubie - Nice
- Day 8 (S)
Departure day. Transfer to Airport.
- 1490 per person
- Based on 2 sharing
- Single supplement - £390 pp.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 7 nights 2/3* hotel accommodation
- Breakfast and 2 course evening meals each day
- Vehicle and rider support
- Airport/train station transfers to and from resort
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flights or train transport
- Bike hire
- Drinks not included in evening meal prices