TIME MEGEVE 2017 CYCLE SPORTIVE
1-5 June 2017 (TBC)
The 2017 Time Megeve cycle sportive will be held on Sunday 4 June 2017(TBC). The Time Megeve is a well organised, fun cycle sportive and great preparation for events later in the season like the Marmotte
or the Etape du Tour.
There are 3 distances to choose from, in 2016 they were 90km(2000m), 120km(2800m) and 149km(3800m). The timing chip system used means the distance can be selected on the day of the ride. We expect the 2017 routes to be available in the New Year and will appear on their website www.csportsmegeve.com
For 2017 Cycle Hame will be offering a long weekend Time Megeve package.
TIME MEGEVE 2017 ITINERARY
- 1 Jun(Thu) - You will be picked up from either Geneva airport or Moutiers train station on Thursday afternoon/evening for the transfer to the chalet. At the chalet we will make up bikes and possibly get in a short ride if time permits
- 2 Jun(Fri) - Big col day riding over the Cormet de Roselend
- 3 Jun(Sat) - will be an easy ride or rest day with a trip through to Megeve to pick up our registration packs.
- 4 Jun(Sun) - Time Megeve Cycle Sportive day.
- 5 Jun(Mon) - Option for a local ride in the morning with evening airport departure .
2017 TIME MEGEVE WEEKEND PRICES
£510 per person based on 2 sharing
£390 for Cycle Hame clients booked on our 2017 Marmotte holiday
£85 per person per night for extra days