2020 TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK
11-18 JULY 2020
Join us next July for an unforgettable week cycling in the French Alps and viewing stages of the 2020 Tour de France.
THE TOUR IS COMING TO MERIBEL
This year we are excited to have the 2020 Tour de France come to Meribel, the first time since 1972.
Stage 17 will finish on the Col de la Loze above Meribel, the first time the Tour has used this particular col. The finish should prove a real challenge for the riders with gradients over 15% in places.
There is more good news with Stage 18 starting in Meribel.
We will be cycling every day and not just stage days, these will include the col de la Madeleine and Alpe d'Huez.
Reserve your place now if you would like to join us for le Tour 2020, the greatest bike race on the planet.
- A week cycling in the French Alps
- See 3 mountain stages of the 2020 Tour de France
- Ride the Col de la Loze to see the first ever stage finish here
- Test yourself on Alpe d'Huez
- Vehicle support and experienced staff
- 11-18 Jul 2020
Details and dates of the itinerary for the Cycle 2020 Tour de France holiday will be available soon.
- £1290 per person
- Based on 2 sharing
- Single supplement £180
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 7 nights accommodation
- Breakfast and evening meals
- 3 stages of the 2020 Tour de France
- Airport/train station transfers
- Vehicle support and guiding
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flights or train transport
- Bike hire