TOUR OF MT BLANC ROAD BIKE HOLIDAY
This long weekend holiday makes a tour of Mt Blanc, the highest mountain in Western Europe. The trip will start in France, pass through Switzerland and Italy before returning to France.
Over the weekend you will ride 300+kms and climb 8000m.
- A four night long weekend package with accommodation, catering and airport transfers.
- Vehicle and rider support each day
- Climbs include Cormet de Roselend, Saisies, Montet, Forclaz, Champex, Grand St Bernard, Petit St Bernard
- 3 different countries - France, Switzerland and Italy
- Day 1
Arrival day. Transfer to chalet. Short afternoon ride if time permits
- Day 2
Start in Aime - Bourg St Maurice - Cormet de Roselend - Col des Saisies - Megeve - Chamonix
- Day 3
Chamonix - Col des Montets - Col de la Forclaz - Champex - Grand St Bernard - Aosta Valley.
- Day 4
Aosta Valley - Petit St Bernard - Bourg St Maurice - Aime
- Day 5
Departure day. Optional morning ride before your airport transfer
- 850 per person
- Based on 2 sharing
- Single supplement - £120 pp.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 2 nights chalet accommodation in Meribel Les Allues
- 2 nights hotel accommodation
- Breakfast and 2/3 course evening meals each day
- Vehicle and rider support
- Airport/train station transfers to and from resort
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flights or train transport
- Bike hire
- Alcohol not included in hotels(wine is included with evening meals in chalet)