TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK HOLIDAY PACKAGE 2018
2018 TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK
14-21 July 2018
If you would like to see 2018 Tour de France mountain stages and, at the same time, enjoy great French Alps cycling then this is the trip for you.
The 2018 Tour de France will see the peloton come to our part of the world with a stage in the Haute Savoie(Annecy - Grand Bornand), a finish at la Rosiere and a start in Bourg St Maurice.
We are now taking reservations for the 2018 Cycle Hame Tour de France Alps week, book now if you wish to secure your place. This is a great holiday week that combines riding classic French Alps cols and watching 3 stages of the 2017 Tour de France in the French Alps.
The 2018 Cycle Hame Tour de France Alps week will be a single centre holiday and will include 3 alpine stages of the race.
You can confirm your reservation with a deposit of just £100 per person.
2018 TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK ITINERARY
- Sat 14 Jul
Arrival day, pick up from Geneva airport or Moutiers train station. Transfer to the chalet in Les Allues.
- Sun 15 Jul
Local ride day. The first day of the holiday we will set off from the chalet for a local ride that will include the climb up to Pralognan ski resort. A nice way to start the week with shorter climbs and beautiful scenery.
- Mon 16 Jul
Cormet de Roselend. This ride will take in the Cormet de Roselend a classic col that will feature in the 2018 TdF, although we will approach it from the opposite side.
- Tue 17 Jul
Stage 10 day Annecy - Grand Bornand. Today we will ride up the Aravis and col de la Croix Fry to see the riders come over the first climb of the day.
- Wed 18 Jul
Stage 11 . Albertville - la Rosiere . We head up the final climb of Stage 11 to see the finish at la Rosiere. We will also include the last 8kms up to the Col du Petit St Bernard on the Italian border.
- Thu 19 Jul
Stage 12 . Bourg St Maurice - Alpe d'Huez. Ride the famous 21 bends before finding a view point to see the race finish on Alpe d'Huez.
- Fri 20 Jul
Col de la Madeleine . Our last ride day will take us up the Col de la Madeleine and past all the grafitti left from the stage the day before.
- Sat 21 Jul
Departure day and the end of a great week enjoying the 2018 Tour de France and cycling in the French Alps.
- Organised ride each day including the stage days.
- Some of these will be road bike rides taking in our local cols and climbs made famous by the 2018 and previous editions of the TdF
- There will be vehicle support for the local rides
- Cycle Hame staff also riding
- Cycling legendary TdF climbs, Alpe d'Huez and the Col de la Madeleine will be included
- View 3 French Alps stages of the 2018 Tour de France including the finish of Stage 12 on Alpe d'Huez
- The stage days will involve cycling to a suitable viewing point, usually a climb being used on the days stage
2018 TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK PRICE
The price for the week package is £ 1040
The following is included in the Tour de France Alps week holiday:
- Chalet/other accommodation(based on 2 sharing)
- Breakfast each day including cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea each day
- Guided riding with vehicle support
- Transport to stage days
- 3 course evening meals(6 nights)
- Airport or train station transfers
- View 3 stages of the 2018 Tour de France.
Call or email today to reserve your place
Tel: 0044(0)1875 320157