TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK HOLIDAY PACKAGE 2019
2019 TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK
Join us for our 2019 Tour de France Alps week to view the mountain stages and, at the same time, enjoy great French Alps cycling.
We will have to wait for the 2019 Tour de France route to be announced in October before we can confirm the itinerary. Early course rumours suggest we will be operating a 2 centre holiday with part of the week in our Les Allues chalet.
You can confirm your reservation with a deposit of just £125 per person.
2019 TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK ITINERARY
- Organised ride each day including the stage days.
- Some of these will be road bike rides taking in our local cols and climbs made famous by the Tour de France
- There will be vehicle support for the local rides
- Cycle Hame staff riding.
- Cycling legendary TdF climbs, Alpe d'Huez and the Col de la Madeleine will be included
- View 3 French Alps stages of the 2018 Tour de France including the finish of Stage 12 on Alpe d'Huez
- The stage days will involve cycling to a suitable viewing point, usually a climb being used on the days stage
2019 TOUR DE FRANCE ALPS WEEK PRICE
The price for the week package is £ 1090
The following is included in the Tour de France Alps week holiday:
- Chalet/other accommodation(based on 2 sharing)
- Breakfast each day, will include cooked option at the Les Allues chalet
- Afternoon tea each day
- Guided riding with vehicle support
- Transport to stage days
- 3 course evening meals(6 nights)
- Airport or train station transfers
- View 2/3 stages of the 2019 Tour de France.
Call or email today to reserve your place
Tel: 0044(0)1875 320157